Monday, March 17, 2008

PE today was hell for me. It has been ages since I ran. Seriously very long. Run that little bit I already halfway dead. Lousy. .__. This year surely can't run a 15 minutes plus le. Sad. ]: Lessons went on as usual. Changed our seating arrangement. I mearly moved a seat to my left. Lame. .__. Ping now so far lorh! ]: No supp today. Good also. I was so tired like I haven't slept for a day or something. The 985 ride home today was so quiet. I was just too tired to talk.

Sometimes I sit down and wonder. Is it worth for me to be spending so much time on my cca? Afterall even if I don't perform well in my instrument, I'll still get my cca points at the end of my 4 years. It doesn't matter if we get bronze, COP or silver, I'll still get my points for participating. Even if I try my best to master, I'll never ever be able to use it to further my studies. So why am I spending so much time on it? At the end of the day, I'll be using my O level certificate to further my stuides, not my cca right?

No comments:

Post a Comment