Thursday, March 20, 2008

Didn't post the past few days cos I've been sleeping. Yeap. Tuesday come home I was watching TV halfway then headache so sleep. Wake up use comp for a while. Now my awhile is really a while ok? [: Yesterday. I reach home, use comp while waiting for dinner. Eat ok sleep le. Don't know why lah. I've been sleeping so much but I still feel very sleepy during lessons. Weird me.

Today. Had the 2 chinese tests. For the first time I can say I did the 阅读测验 with confidence. [: 词语测验 as usual got some words don't know how write. Hehe. AMaths already teaching logarithm already. Surprisingly, I understand siah! I don't know why but suddenly my AMaths like so powderful (notice the spelling? xD) like that. Maybe it's because I'm sitting beside someone whose AMaths is powerful. :D Mdm Chin also praise me seh. :P

As I didn't had lunch during lunch break, went to eat after AMaths remedial with ping. As usual lorh. We keep laughing and laughing. [: I told her that I'm afraid to go in those lift without windows then she say she scared of going into lift with windows. So funny lah. We're totally opposite. Hahas. ^^ Tomorrow is the start of the long weekends! Yay! I'm going to clear off all my homework as soon as possible! :D

Images of her don't appear as often anymore. Instead, images of her appear.

Don't get what I mean? Oh never mind. It's not meant for you to understand. ;] Anyway, the colour is supposed to give you a clue. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment