Whole day rot at home. I was very very very bored. Rained whole day. Want go cycling also cannot. x.x Read abit of the chinese book.
Friday
CCA. Didn't rain lorh. Like finally. [: After CCA went to eat dinner with them, didn't have dinner with my mum. Reached home and slept le. My whole brain was very tired. I nearly became emo cos I couldn't blow my solo piece. ]: Read a bit more of the chinese book.
Today
Morning didn't go library cos my sis was very tired after coming back home late celebrating her friend's birthday. Woke up at about 10 plus. Due to the fact that I've nothing to do, read somemore of the chinese book. Currently at chapter 4 already. Hehe. xD Ate Pasta Mania for lunch and went Novena. I wanted to go there cos it's been long long time since I went there. Spent 1 hour to finish walking 3 shopping malls. Ain't that pathetic? x.x Went to the Esplanade library cos my mum was supposed to finish her talk at 5. I read the newspaper but the yellow lights just wasn't right for reading. My eyes hurt quite alot after awhile. Called my mum and realised that her talk was ending at 6. .__. Therefore we went Marina walk walk. I saw this very cute thing lah. Sounds childish but it's really very cute! :D My mum joined us soon after and we went "hunting" for my sis's bag. Note: She's been searching for a bag for a long time already. None of the bags suited her choice of bags. .__. Went WestMall for dinner at Bali Thai. Muhaha. Ate until super full. :P Bought some stationary at Popular and was ready to head back home. My mum said to go Converse to see got suitable bag not. Finally, my sis bought a bag. Although it suits her criteria, she's now complaining that it's too long. .__. She winning liao~

Esplanade Library.

The cute thing I was talking about. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment