Yesterday was the start of school after 4 days of break. I very reluctantly went to school. Okay. Not that bad. If I stayed at home for more days I'd most probably be bored to death. xD Played softball. Quite fun. Holding the gloves reminds me of baseball. Hahas. :D EMaths and Chemistry lessons were relieved. Nothing interesting happened. Well, something that made someone guilty which also made someone guilty. Don't understand? It's meant for you to not understand. HAHAs! =P
Today. It felt like so long since we had AMaths lessons. But seriously, I rather there be no AMaths lessons. She continued teaching and I couldn't catch a ball at all. She teach very interesting de ah? Some topic I understand, some I don't. .__.lll I was feeling real sleepy during the lessons after school. Nearly fell asleep so many times. >_< I even slept on 985. I am THAT sleepy. Lols. Obviously I slept the second I reached home. Now I've replenished my energy and is ready to do some homework. (:
No one is worth your tears. The one who is will never make you cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment