Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hmm... Chemistry lessons were relieved again. She better come tomorrow lorh. Arbo later the who take our class. I will heart attack de ok! >_< Geography lesson was spent doing homework cos cher also never come. I realised my maths seriously suck now. I never blame myself. No tution obviously will become sucky mah. (: Although I think that way, I still feel abit useless lorh. Maths homework used to be a piece of cake to me. Now I struggle through those I don't understand. Haiish...

CCA. Wah piang eh. 1 of my junior transfer to erhu. WTH? What's the big deal about erhu lah. Not that I'm insulting, but it's like they got so many juniors already take one more for what. Therefore, got 1 sec 2 transfer from 梆笛 to 曲笛. Maybe that's good news for me? Hahas. (x

My mum have some company thingy so dinner have to wait for my sis buy back. Till she buys my dinner back, I'm going to slack around. Eat le. Shower. Do homework. Sleep. Sounds very systematic horh? xD

Sian eh. I tio AMaths remedial. Expected lorh. I failed my test. Whatever lah. I seriously hope this will help me lorh. *prays*

Photobucket
My uncle's character. Cute! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment