Sunday, February 10, 2008

Yesterday was such a sucky day. I was down with flu. Like suddenly. Didn't had much mood to do anything. Anyway I went aunt house. Played mahjong abit but wasn't feeling good so stopped and napped. After that went another aunt house. Reach there first thing I do is continue my nap. Sounds so much like a pig right? xD Thought that with so much sleep my flu will be ok. Sadly to say, it didn't get any better. x( Rotted around. Played blackjack. At first when I got energy I tio blackjack will shout until like siao char bo. Soon after bo lat liao. So when I tio blackjack I will calmly sit there and show my cards. They will be like. Oh! You got blackjack. LOLs. My aunty who was the banker tio triple siah! We were like WAH LAO! -.- That means it's 2 ace and we got to pay triple. I very seh de mah. Bet $1. Pay $3 siah! I initially took out $6 from an angbao to play because of that i pok gai. My papa sponsered me another $6. Played played. Managed to win back. xD Even after i ate flu medicine, my flu didn't get better. x(

Reached home at about 1. Slept through the night until 12pm. =X Hehe. I'm seriously a pig. :D I woke up to realise my flu is gone! Yay! (: Later going out to bai tai sui. In simpler terms, go bai bai. LOLs! ^^

Photobucket
Forgot when I leveled. -.-

Photobucket
Amount of sunflower seeds I collected. xD I'm a hamster. :D

Photobucket
Amount of $$$ I got selling them (:


And I..
Will never try to deny,
that you're my whole life,
'cause if you ever let me go,
I would die..

No comments:

Post a Comment