Today. Met my mum at taka. She came from her dental. I was like damn sleepy. Fell asleep on the train. Wake up to realise that I'm about to reach. Heng ah. Imagine if I overslept. :X
Yeah. So we walked around. Siao de lorh. Today so many people. Crowded. x.x I bought a new wallet. :) After that, I suggested going to fareast. So we walked around. I must say my mum is weird lorh. Those teeshirt she all say so thin. Then I got nothing to say. Bought a bag. Just random lorh. $11 niah. Anything luh. :)
My sis came and meet us. Ate at Han's. Damn fulling. Also don't know why I so full lorh. After that went tanks. There having some big sale like that. Everything got a few % off. Didn't buy anything. My mum bought a bag. Muhaha, we're sure gonna steal from her to use. As usual. x)
Met my primary school friend on the bus. Such a coinsidence lorh. Long long time since I saw her. Hmm.. I think it was last year Teachers' Day bah. x.x Chatted abit. x)

No comments:
Post a Comment