Hmm.. Friday today. No school. Went aunt's house. Went quite early cos my sis keys with me then ya. I scared later she can't go home. Hahas. Bought Long John to eat. Played wii. I like some retard lorh. Play with myself. But then also good lah. No one see me being such a retard. :X My hands were already aching from the badminton the other day. So actually not much energy to play properly. Played from about 2 plus to 5 plus. It's like. Wow. I like play awhile niah. :D
Used the comp before my mum called to meet for dinner. Ate at Ajisen. Not bad luh. Can say first time I eat there. :)
I did 2 very stupid things today. Or you can say blur. Hai. Shall not elaborate cos it's seriously very dumb. x.x
I walk this empty street, on the boulevard of broken dreams
No comments:
Post a Comment