Sunday, August 03, 2008

Hmm.. Friday was culture fest. Originally was korean cusine but in the end change to eurasian wedding cos according to the chairmans korean cuisine too many people. Okay la. Not that sian. Miss Maz was gorgeous. Still got free cake. Hahas. [: CCA ended at 5. As I was meeting my sis and mum for dinner, I left for home early. Ate at PizzaHut. I must say I dislike the pizza type we ate. I find it weird, I still prefer the normal de. ^^ Reached home at about 10 and slept directly after showering. ;D

Saturday was the Family Day Carnival. Practically slacked through my whole shift? Only starting busy folding the paper bag then after that walked around buying this and that. :X Went for Prefects Investiture. When it ended, went to lot1 and westmall with ping as I didn't feel like going home so early. Packed some stuffs for camp. (:

Sunday. Had breakfast downstairs. Bought a light blue fbt while my sis bought a green one. O.o huh? GREEN leh. .__. At first I wanted to buy black de but my mum say what everyone have what for buy same de. Like uniform. Fine she win. x.x Tution later. Sian ah~

Last night bo liao went to kill HT and managed to get event tix! xD TADA! :D

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment