Quick post. This week has been a very tiring week. Seriously. Test and more tests. Can kill me seh. x.x
Today no supp! Hahas [: Had sushi at westmall with ping then come home le. Oh ya. Before i forget. I learnt a new way to drink peach tea today. Through the nose. .__. Don't know who horh, feed me until the peach tea go inside my nose lorh. Then bloody hell. I sneezed peach tea at least 3 times. xD I'm supposed to be unable to smell unpleasant stuffs now. How true? Very true. .__. Currently my nose is blocked. Of cos can't smell la! xP
Today Mrs Lua show us videos of her son. Damm cute lorh. xD I seriously have to agree to the fact that babies are cute until they start talking and irritating you. (:
Oh man! I haven't seen my sis in a week! x( Saturday intending to jio her to family day carnival. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment