Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hope I can get this post up. The internet connection here is very unstable and I can lose connection any time. x.x

Yesterday watched KungFu Panda at lot1. The whole movie super funny alright! xD Reached the chalet and checked in at 4. Had early dinner at some BBQ chicken. It is super fulling alright. After that went cycling. Cycled for only 1 hour like that and it was tiring and dark. x.x Didn't sleep cos the air con too cold and my nose ran away.

Morning ate Mac and went swimming. Had lunch and the food court and I can only say the food i ate SUCKED! Super not nice to eat lorh. =__= Slacked near the seaside while my cousin rollerblade. Had the intention of sleeping but it was just too weird. Showered and went for dinner. The curry fishhead is yum yum. Tomorrow going wild wild wet. (:

Now my whole body aching. Just now swim kick too fast then my leg muscle aching like siao. Shoulder muscle also aching. Haiyoyo. T.T

If one of this is pom pom, then 2 of them will make pom pom pom pom. Lols. Saw it on Hannah Montana Advertisement. I laughed like mad. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment