Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hmm.. Yesterday went Wild Wild Wet. I must be a very boring person. Play less than 3 hours bo liao le. x.x Slacked around while my cousin play like it is so interesting. =__= Nevertheless stayed there for almost the whole day. Go back to chalet and watched them play Pictionary. Okay. It's hard alright. Rented a show that was supposed to be ang mo act de. Turn out to be a chinese show. Weird lorh. It's like the title all same but the language is totally different. .__.

Just now went cycling and to the park nearby. Tiring seh. Rode from one end of the park to the other end. I must say. The park is rather small. Not like East Coast Park. Until today, I have never reached the either end of the park before. Oh well. Haha. (:

Tomorrow going home le. I miss my BIG BED! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment