Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hmm.. Let's see. We got back most of our papers except for English. Failed 2 subjects. 1 expected. 1 not really. x( Not that bad lah. At least I got 2 As. :X But for what lah. It's combined so it makes 1 A. ._.lll Chinese was lousy but I think I'm lucky to have passed. EMaths was an expected disappointment. The rest ah. No comments. CCA. I didn't talk a single word and I think it's going to remain that way. Yeah.

Morning went for breakfast and headed for JWRL. Sounds weird huh? No exams, no homework, what am I doing there? It's to pei my sis lorh. Read a book but got bored of it somehow. Then read baby blues, the comic. I realise it's been long since I read them. Used to read them often with deb at JEWL. :D

Ate BentoBox. Remember the chicken chop picture? xD Took bus and me and my sis both fell asleep and when we woke up, we realised that we've missed our stop. Lucky we woke up in time. If not we'll be heading for town le. x.x

dullcolourfuldullcolourfuldullcolourfuldullcolourfuldullcolourfuldullcolourful dullcolourfuldullcolourfuldullcolourfuldullcolourfuldullcolourfuldullcolourful

lazy le. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment