After so long. After so much. I've realised alot of things. Through many happenings, I regret what I've done in the past, negleting everyone else around me. I know too, I caused you that little bit of misery just because I wanted to numb my pain. It was only when someone told me about my actions and your reactions that it reminded me that you weren't her and how stupid I was. My excuse of it being a habit is no reason why I should be doing so. I promise you. I'm no longer going to do those things ever. Even I myself realised that I've already changed but I'm going to continue to change for the better. I'm willing to do anything you want me too. I respect you and know what I shouldn't do. The so called "policies" I've last time have been forgotten together with our memories and you. Bye bye emo and hello new beginning!
I'm not being emo alright. If you are confused, never mind. I just wanted to write them out. [: Tomorrow is Vesak day? Maple 2x exp from 10am-10pm. Chiong ah!~ xD
No comments:
Post a Comment