Saturday, March 01, 2008

I was out the whole of today. Wake up brush teeth then go Jurong West Library le. Reached there too early lorh. The library haven't even open. :X Once it opened, started on my AMaths revision. It was then I found out that I copy homework blindly. x.x Did 6 questions and it took me nearly 3 hours. I know I'm slow. :X Then I got buay si tiam. Couldn't sit down le lorh. Since my sis was still studying, I went to search for the chinese book we are to read this holiday. Bo liao dao ji duan. Quite pek check lorh. I find whole library also cannot find. I search for it on the computer it mentions that it is not on loan. Oh well. Spent an hour or so searching for it.

Left the library to have lunch at JP. Ate at this bentobox shop. Reasonable prices as the quantity is suitable for people like us. :D Took the train down to Raffles City walk walk. After walking there, walked Suntec City. My legs were aching like hell then. x.x Took 77 home and met my um for dinner at the coffeeshop. There was this performance by RICO. Raffles CO lah. Watched it. My comments? Individually they are good but I think in a big group, I find no big deal with them. :X I'm not trying to be haolian lah. It's just my comments mah..

Tomorrow meeting Iris at her block there at 8.40am. Going BBCO. I scared seh. The people look scary. x.x I'm off to shower then sleep le. (:

Photobucket
What I ate. Yum Yum. xD

Photobucket
Singapore's Ferris Wheel. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment