Yesterday I experienced 酸甜苦辣. What do I mean? I got really emo, got really happy and got really angry. LOLs. To put in simpler terms, my mood went haywire. :D Didn't wish to post about it yesterday.
Today. Lessons were as usual. EMaths test I got 24/30. I damm happy ok? It's like.. My maths grades been real lousy. Especially AMaths. 30 marks I get 5. -.-!!! Overall I got B3 this term for EMaths. Not that bad lah. Considering the fact that I've no additional help. :)
CCA. No special word to describe. Neither is it very boring nor is it very fun. Reached home and got lazy to go out meet my mum. Therefore stayed at home. Currently the laptop is in my room again. =P I simply like moving it in and out. Whatever lorh. I want use in toilet also can. Hehes. :D
At the end of the day, I came to realise that maybe I shouldn't think so much about things. I'm afterall still a 14 year old kid. I need to be problem free!~ Just like what I've promised. I'm still here for you whenever you need me. Since I find it hard to adapt to being just ex-classmates, we shall be friends. That should make me feel better alot. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment