Didn't go to library to study with my sis cos she got CCA thingy. So slacked at home till she called me. So met her at Causeway to eat and walk walk. She bought a $5 belt. Like finally. She's been looking for 1 for long. I bought presents. First time siah. I spend $ like nothing. Not to that extent larh. Should be say. First time I spend so much $ in a day on things not meant for myself.
Went downstairs for dinner. Damm it larh. I eat halfway the freaking rubber band went "PIAK!" Pain siah. x(
I'm going to do some AMaths cos I'm feeling guilty. That ping larh. Keep telling me she doing homework. >_<
Tomorrow meeting ping at 11.40 at the westmall there de bus-stop. Then meet the other 2 at CCK there. Hope it'll be fun! First outing with them! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment