Friday, February 01, 2008

CCA today. Sec 1 juniors selected the instruments already. I got 4 female juniors. 2 in 梆笛, 2 in 曲笛. One cute boy boy. He small size but he can blow 唢呐. Damm cute lorh. :D The 2 in 梆笛 primary school join CO de. So it's not a problem of being able to blow sound out from the 笛子. I guess they'll be very pro in time to come. (: My 2 leh. Hmm.. Although it's their first time, hope they faster progress. ^^ Thinking of the sec 4s stepping down, I can only feel sad. Why leh? Cos next time I got totally NO ONE to talk to liao. The juniors look anti-social. x.x

Went home with ping again. Let her listen to 《打鬼》 She say very cool and she's amazed at how the different instruments blend together and it sounds nice. (: She now damm enthu about blowing my 笛子 lorh. But she say she cannot tahan if CO was her CCA. Funny larh she. xD

CNY is coming already! Yay! :D

Changed blogskin again cos I cannot decide on one. =x

No comments:

Post a Comment