Today overslept and didn't went for maths remedia. I'm like so lame. I messaged dear to wake him up in the end i sleep back. -.-
Went out with LAOPO! :D Go Jurong Library to study. Then no place to sit so she borrowed a foxtrot then we went Mac. Bought a LARGE coke and LARGE fries. I was doing my science revision while she was doing her maths revision. I doing doing realised she like never do anything at all then asked her what's wrong. Then i found out she don't know how do. So i did the question and she understood. After finishing out fries and coke, we bought ice-cream. The person 欺骗our 感情的. So little ice-cream de lorh. x( We then walked around the place with hope that we'll find her phone. After looking at so many shops, we came to a conclusion that her phone 绝种了. Hahas! :)) LAOPO, as the libarian of her school band, had to photocopy some notes. The person said that it'll take about 1 hour or so. So we went to Jurong Library to read some comics. On our way to pick up the notes, we ate waffles! The total cost of the notes is $28.80! Imagine how many pieces there are! xD
We took 66 home. Wow! The bus sure is packed! Then LAOPO sure got no sense of balance. She hold me le still will want to fall. Hahas. x) I 陪 her till her house downstairs and walked home. What a cool day! At least it wasn't spent rotting at home. At least I managed to do something. Hope to see LAOPO soon! ^^ Come to think of it, I realised that we forget to take pic! x.x!
No comments:
Post a Comment