Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Had Maths remdia in the morning. Followed by Literature. Then I didn't had to go for the English. So... My cca starts at 2.30. I've a lot to rot huh? Accompanied Maggie to the coffee shop to have her lunch. Then Me, Michx and Jocelyn went Jasmine's house. We were fed till we were all so full ok! Haha. :) Slacked around. Then just as we were having fun, we realised it was time for us to head for school. Because we didn't want to miss out any fun, me and Jocelyn decided to pon cca. =X Then Jasmine's mum made us shower lorh. So paiseh. Miichx left for her ahma house soon after. The 3 of us were like laughing like mad! Keep laugh and laugh! Laugh till stomach pain. xD After laughing so much, it was soon time for us to go home. Actually I was just waiting for Jocelyn to finish up her Literature. Then when she was done, it was time for us to go home. :) I reached home and went online. Realised that dear had to go offline already. My timing sure is GOOD. -.- Hahas! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment