Whee~! I'm back from camp.
I'm going to do a summary.
Lazy..
x.x
Reached the campsite.
Saw Adrain.
So handsome!
He wasn't our group instructor.
Aww...
BUT!
We got Yao Xing!
He looked kind of nerdy when we first met him.
After 3 days 2 nights with him,
We realised he's great!
The best instructor I ever had.
We had the nature rumble.
Lucky for us?
It rained in the morning.
Therefore the mud was watery.
We can't throw it.
So we were all considered clean.
=P
Kayaking was up next.
Not that fun as we didn't do much.
But it was a great experience.
The meals weren't big deal.
Had enough to last through the night.
xD
First night had problems sleeping.
But I this pig confirm sleep.
=P
Second day did flying fox.
The activity I love though it's my first time.
Quite scary at the top of the tower.
But when you swing down.
OMG!
So fun!
I didn't do any high elements.
Didn't had the mood.
Campfire was great!
Our class shouted like hell!
We won the best supportive class?
(Not sure =X)
Camp Chief Vernon made my cry.
Her words simply make my tears flow.
By the time it was lights out.
I fell asleep soon after.
Too tired.
I slept all the way till morning.
Almost everyone in our hut.
Had area cleaning.
We lucky.
Picked rubbish.
The other group washed the toilet.
x.x
Left the campsite soon after.
Reached school.
Left a while later.
Took taxi.
First time in my life i took it alone.
x.x
Reached home.
Showered.
Watched a bit of TV.
Fell asleep.
Now then wake up.
Going to have my lunch cum dinner!
xD
I'll remember this cheer forever.
Our super siao cheer.
^^
Happy 11th month! Love ya! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment