No CCA today. Went dear's house to pass him his homework. Gosh. He sure smells of sulphur. x.x I can only say his condition in hokkien. " Xi Zhua " I doubt anyone will know what is it. Ask your parents. They might know. Originally I also don't know. Asked my mum about it then know what exactly it is. My mum also told me my great-granny used to cure people of it. Cool! (: Did compo there. Slacked around. I wonder how dear survive. No internet conection at his house. He so sad. This cannot eat. That cannot eat. Gosh. x( Met up with my parents for dinner.
Tomorrow is family day carnival. Hope 2/8's stall can suceed. (: At night going my sis school for who know what. -.- Going to be a busy day tomorrow! (:
EOY coming already. I must study hard. I must I must! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment