Today rain rain rain and rain. Just now stop already now raining again. Morning met up with Carissa. Saw YJ and Maggie at bus-stop. =P By the time we reached school the bottom half of my body is like wet? Maybe not to that extent bah. Like my shoes and socks is wet.
Had ying yong wen test. Damm it lah. My dictionary sot diao. Just started the test nia. I want search 1 word. Broke down. I was like. =.=!!! Bo pian. I was writing halfway then suddenly a dictionary pop on my table. Whose leh? Carissa de of cos. -.- She said she didn't need it anymore. Then i use lorh. Thanks Carissa! You saved my life. Sort of lah. In a way=X Haha. xD
Mrs Lim don't know simi dai ji larh. Suddenly angry and walk out of our class. Also good bah. Didn't had to stay back. Haha. =X
Went sheng shiong at ten mile junction with Alif and Carissa. I go extra de. Hehe. =D Waited so long for the lrt to ten mile junction to come lorh. While buying the stuffs, met Sarah they all. We left soon after. Went Farjar with Carissa. She want to buy YJ's present. She chose for a long time okay? :) Then accompany her till her door.
Took lrt back to lot1. Grace say she and Maggie saw me while they were on a lrt. Cool. Then I was on the lrt to lot1 then suddenly so noisy. I open my eyes. Shocked! Sarah they all. Then they started telling me what happen to Adelind just now and they sure were laughing loudly. As usual. =D
Took the train home. Today's journey home seemed so long but at least i was entertained. :)
I just realised. This post sure is long. It's been a long time since i last posted something that is so long. Oh well. Not bad larh. At least like that dear can know what happen. Misses him! x(
This post sure is C-O-L-O-U-R-F-U-L !
No comments:
Post a Comment