Dear's not coming to school for the whole week. Gosh. Not that he really is that sick. His aunt don't allow. Oh well. Those who are saying he's got AIDS, go and die larh. -.- He is " Xi Zhua ". Don't know what's that then. Too bad. =P Hehe. x) Today in school was not that bad. Met Carissa at bus-stop. She changed her bag. Nice looking. But it sure is heavy! xD Music lesson was not that bad. English lesson was like IPW presentation. It's crap. Yeah... Mrs Lua didn't come so science was sort of taken over by Mdm Rosnah. Then we had science test. Not that bad. I think i can pass. x.x I didn't bring my literature stuff larh. Heng Miss Zee didn't need them. =X Went through the army daze test which was done so long ago. Stayed back in school for "rehersal" for the teachers's day performance on thursday. Wasn't that bad. Yeah... Went BP for lunch with Carissa. Ate KFC. Both of us were like damm full after eating. Haha. :)
This part of the post will most probably only be understood by Carissa. Haha. ^^
He sure is one weird human right? xD Whatever the case. Congrats on being free. But will he really let you go? Let's just hope for the best. :) You got me in your life enough already. No need for others. =P I know I'm so thick-skinned. xP
No comments:
Post a Comment