Thursday, August 05, 2010

NSS paper was so screwed.
:(

NSS presentation was also so screwed.
T.T

Totally ruin my mood la.
._.

Didn't go BSTAT final lecture,
just felt like sleeping.
:/

BCOMM tomorrow better not be that bad.
:(

Last day of the term tomorrow.
Most schools would have their National Day Celebrations.
In poly,
we actually have to pay and sign up for the celebrations.
It's a little bit weird.

Busy busy day for me tomorrow.
After BCOMM,
which is scheduled to end at 6,
I have to go for BAlympic.
I've to skip watching Despicable Me.
):

And also I have to bring so many things to change!
:(

PS. I do realise I used a lot of :( but seriously, no mood.

1 comment:

  1. Whats BAlympic? lols why still have to pay.. you gonna sign up? our national day celebration is compulsory. Like they force us go like tt.

    ReplyDelete