I was only home at about 12 and ya.
Too tired.
x.x
Having a bad memory (as usual),
I'm only able to remember what I did on Friday on.
:X
Heh.
Friday
School ended at 1! (yay)
Headed for Causeway Point with ping.
The train we took there was very cool alright.
It was like those in HK.
I don't really know how to describe it.
I shall let the picture speak my missing words.
:D
Was there to buy bolster cover and quilt cover.
I was quite an aunty.
:X
Parted ways with ping while going home.
I was too tired to train home.
Yeah.
Most probably the first time we did so.
Saturday
Woke up quite early and went marketing.
Tution was supposed to be at 11 but canceled it.
Reached home and had to rush to my ah gong house.
Reached there with my sis first.
The yum cha arrived only at 1.
Not their fault.
Just that SL didn't had the time to check for their confirmation.
Ate the stuffs.
Quite nice.
According to my sis,
they provide excellent service.
Sounds good!
:D
Played children blackjack.
Reason being,
play with kids,
bet with 10cents.
.__.
Didn't want to play at the start,
but as there was no one who replied my msgs,
I had to occupy myself with something.
Went to the market at night.
Surprised to see so many stalls and people.
Sunday
Tution first thing in the morning.
After that went downstairs to buy the remaining stuffs.
I don't quite recall what I did in the afternoon.
:/
Anyway,
at night went my uncle's house for dinner.
The yearly tradition.
I shall skip the details about that.
Before that,
my sister and I were having lots of fun.
Attempting to take jump shots.
:D
The shots were so damn funny lah.
Laughed alot.
Heh.
:)
(ps there won't be any pictures. too unglam le. :/)
Monday
It's 大年初一.
Went to my great-grandma's house.
Noticed the great there?
:D
She's old alright.
90 plus?
Met up with my 2 other aunties.
After that we went to my dua po house.
If you don't get it,
just treat it as I went another relative's house.
:)
As one of my aunty had to go her mother-in-law's house,
we parted ways.
I went to my other aunty's house.
The adults, (including my sis)
played mahjong.
I slacked around.
Eating goodies.
Watching TV.
I was so bored I wished I had brought my hw.
D:
Pictures time. :D

This is the mrt thingy.


Saw these niu niu on some empty field.




除夕



(spot my cousin's short skirt)初一
I'm done posting.
Heh.
Hope I didn't bore you.
:D
Sorry only got so little pics.
My sis forgot to charge the camera yesterday.
D:
新年快乐!
No comments:
Post a Comment