Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Dental appointment today.
Before that went my aunt's house to pass my sis somethings.
My Wii arrived le!
But!
I never bring it home.
Cos it would not be fun to bring it here and there.
x)

On the way home,
I need the toilet so I went WestMall de.
So.
I was walking towards the bus interchange as usual when...
Suddenly I thought I was seeing things.
Cos I saw ping!
I totally stun tio lorh.
If I had walked a few steps faster,
I would had missed her le.
:D

She accompanied me to eat lunch.
Talked as usual.
Wah lao eh.
I today pon school very bo hua lorh!
Why?
Cos today they only have 1 lesson!
Like WTH?!
x.x

Sian ah.
Tomorrow CCA resumes.
Should I say I'm lucky?
I'm missing the concert this year end.
I don't have to solo.
But,
is it really good?
I'm not sure.

Photobucket
i'm leaving, never looking back again

No comments:

Post a Comment