Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yesterday was PTM.
Ms Sim said her speech would only take up 20 minutes.
It lasted for 35 minutes instead.
Nice huh? .__.
So yeah.
Was supposed to meet my sis after that.
Therefore,
we took a long time before we could left.
x.x

Got my report book.
The speed of me leaving must be very fast.
It's like as if my mum isn't around.
LOLs.
Serious.
It's like,
take report book.
Mdm Asmahan say say.
Then tada.
I'm done.
LOLs! :D

Oh ya.
My mum keep saying.
Aiya.
Results already like that le.
No magic liao.
Haha.
Funny lah,
she. xD

My L1R5 improved by 1.
L1R4 remained the same.
What changed was,
my overall %.
Oh well.
Just like what my mum say,
no magic le.
:D

After that went lot1 for New York New York.
Yummy.
Guess what time I started eating.
8 plus going 9.
Wow?

By the time I reached home,
I was dead beat.
Shower then blow my hair.
SLEEP LE!
^^

Today is Mr Wong's wedding.
I don't even know if I'm looking forward to it.
It's like.
Oh well.
Long story...

No comments:

Post a Comment