Today really go school self-study. I managed to finish the EMaths revision thingy but I forgot to bring my Geog notes la. Haiish.. In the end draw a few diagrams then slack around le.
Damn creepy la. Those 2 songs I really heard something la. Freaking scary lorh. Okay la. Got one might be fake but then still scary leh. x.x I got qutie paranoid by it. Oh well. Took me sometime to overcome that scare. Don't know la. I just got quite scared.
School ended and I went WestMall for lunch as usual. Bought sushi and ate at ping's house downstairs. The wind was like blowing and blowing. So cooling. Hahas. :D Oh ya. Her house de lift is finally going to be done le! How cool would that be? ^^
Okay. I'm off to shower, maybe nap a while then chiong Geog with hope that I'll have time for EMaths. D:
No comments:
Post a Comment