Monday, September 29, 2008

Social Stuides and Physics Paper 2 today. By the time I finish the SS paper, I don't know why but I am very tired, not too sure if it's physically or mentally. Yesterday I whine and whine but I still managed to finish the last year Physics paper. I must say that it was totally worth it. Why? Cos exam come out 2 questions that is exactly the same! How lucky am I? :D


Ping came over to my house. She was supposed to teach me EMaths de and fiddle with blog. In the end we spent MAJOIRTY of the time making her blog. In the end it's still not completely done. .__. She taught me a little bit of EMaths. I showered and accompany her home and meet my mum for dinner at WestMall.

Tomorrow no papers! Finally can "rest" in peace! :X

No comments:

Post a Comment