Monday, August 11, 2008

I've been watching the olmpics swimming these few days. Motivates me to go swim but seriously I'm lazy to move my butt. :D

Today went WestMall. Had lunch and watched the Dark Knight. Sounds slow right? I think a lot of people already watched it like a few weeks ago then I today then watch. .__. Okay. The movie is alright but I detest the joker's look. So scary la. x.x Headed to CSC to watch them bowl. Didn't bowl cos I pokgai le. Slacked around and listened to music. At 6, me and ping "sneaked" out. We damn funny la. We chiong chiong then the stupid glass door don't want open. Then we were like errr.. Haha. Why is it sneak out? Cos we 2 left without a sound. xP

Reached home and watched more swimming. :D Just realise that I forgot about the Chemistry worksheet! Off to do it. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment