Hmm.. Super long weekends left one more day. Homework? Hmm.. Not that I don't want to do, but I don't know how to and I'm lazy to ask my sis. xD Tution today canceled cos I wasn't feeling that well. Yesterday night stomach pain until I want to die. Seriously. x.x
Oh yeah. Yesterday. I was randomly talking about the fact that I haven't been to Terminal 3 then my mum was like lets go lorh. O.O huh? But in the end went Junction 8 instead cos it is already quite late. J8 J8.. Long long time since I've been there. Ate dinner and shopped around. We left at about 9 with only one kind of plastic bag. BHG de. :D Well.. My mum bought an adidas bag, my dad slippers and my sis shoe. Me? Of cos I bought something. ;) Bought yet another top from OP. My sis say I keep buying when they have new one coming out. Actually quite true lah. I recently just bought 1 and bit back also another then yesterday another 1. Hahas. [: Reached home at about 11. Hehehe. ^^
Long post~! Not that long but long compared with the recent ones. :D Venus Williams won Wimbledon. Her fifth title. Cool-ness! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment