Saturday, May 10, 2008

Yesterday. Physics paper. Okok. Should be able to pass. [: To my surprise, most of the questions about kinematics and only like 1 or 2 on mass, weight and density which is good cos I don't really understand that. x.x Dismissed at 1. My sis bought lunch for me. :D Played RO since I reach home until I sleep. :X

Today. Same thing. RO until just now. Got a bit bored. Tomorrow should be going out to buy my mum's birthday persent cum mother's day :D Tomorrow is SURVIVAL SUNDAY! I don't want Chelsea to win the title. :X!

Photobucket
A picture long long ago. Until this day, haven't kill it. x.x

Ohya! Today super shiok! Killed:

  • Amon Ra
  • Atroce
  • Detardeurus
  • Dracula
  • Eddga
  • Evil Snake Lord
  • Golden Thief Bug
  • Garm
  • Mistress
  • Orc Hero
  • Pharaoh
  • Phreeoni
  • RSX-0806
  • Vesper
  • White Lady

Wah. I killed so many worh! :X The rest is never get to see cos people kill le. [: One after another de kill them. :D My LOD! T.T Wait for days still haven't kill it. Fooled around in lhz_dun03. Got some cards. xP

No comments:

Post a Comment