Thursday, May 22, 2008

The weather is still as HOT. Played daidi as usual. Stress too. Nothing much actually. No supp today. Went Westmall with ping and bought my mum her present. Still up at this time cos I intend to give her a surprise when she sees it in the morning. Waiting for her to fall asleep. Haha. xD

Photobucket
When its hands were still around... xD

A recollection of the past...

Photobucket
My first million. xD

Photobucket
With SL. Long long ago.

Photobucket
With twinie. [:

Photobucket
With Jie. (:

Photobucket
With Jie again. ^^

Photobucket
Leveling to 70!

Photobucket
Floating chair. Bo liao-ness. :D

Photobucket
When rose first came out. [:

Photobucket
When I got my first Chief Bandit skill. Assaulter!

Photobucket
Attempted suicide! =P

I've sure gone a long way. Notice the change in cash clothes. Imagine the amount I spent on Maple already. xD

Photobucket
TADA! :X (there should be more)

Note: some of these pictures may have appeared before but whatever! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment