Hmm.. Today in school was slacking. Played daidi. Oh gosh. I'm addicted to it! Got that urge to play it. xD At first I never play de. Then I take over Grace. Was fun. xD JiGoPa too! Ping was like so pro lorh. Everytime win de! x.x Also played 请你跟我这样做. We all aim ping! Then Grace was like so funny. We call her then she call herself. That 4 periods was like pure laughter. Laugh and laugh and laugh. xD
Left at 11. I was like chiong-ing throughout? Train-ed to Outram and I was like half an hour late for my appointment? At first got Chemistry supp then getting back papers so I die also must go back for my beloved subject. Therefore chiong chiong to make it back in time. Then half way on the train received message that supp cancled. Sigh of relief lah. Can stop feeling I'm rushing for time and can have my lunch in peace.
Came home and slack. Nothing much lorh. My life is boring. xD Heard that when I left school, someone wasn't really wonderful...
Oh ya. Now my braces is GREEN!
Suddenly want to colour my post. Random! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment