Yesterday. Woke up and watched Romantic Princess. Met ping and did homework at BPP library. One comment. Gosh. That library seriously sucks. :X I prefer going to JWRL. :D Never mind lorh. Someone don't want go so far. (take 1 bus can reach le. very far siah!! O.o) Attempted to do the Physics Worksheet. WTF siah. So freaking hard to do. x( Did a bit of AMaths. Had my lunch at 3 plus 4? Pro bah. :P Came home and continued my Romantic Princess. Managed to finish watching. Muhahas!~ xD
Morning went BBCO. WTH siah. So little people de. x.x Learnt a song. Left at 12 to meet my mum at WestMall. My sis bought her harmoc performance de clothes. $86 for the blouse and pants. Quite reasonable bah. [: After lunch, my dad bought a N82 for my mum. My dad for the first time very willingly paid for it. Quite surprising lorh. Just compiled Grace's information into ppt slides. I'm feeling rather lazy now. :X
I changed blogskin like AGAIN. Cos of 2 very hard to please people. .__.lll
No comments:
Post a Comment