School was boring. Physics lessons are just like how they were and I predict will be for the rest of the year. .__.lll SS lessons are a lullaby. Seriously. Hard to stay awake lorh. Form teacher never come again. When is she like going to come. Haven't had proper chemitry lessons for like nearly a week already? Other than yesterday. Short short lesson. Oh well. I've to self-study then. (:
Left school at 1.30 today. Went for my dental appointment. I suddenly realised after going there so many times, it actually takes so long for me to reach. .__.lll Good news. My dentist told me by year end should be can take out my braces le. Yipee! (: It was quite weird on my way back home. It's like those people who saw me must be wondering. What the heck is a CCKsian doing on the bus. Cos it's like this bus doesn't go anywhere near CCK so it's weird why a CCAsian will be on it. Hahas. Listened to music throughout the journey.
Didn't had the mood to do homework yesterday so must chiong le today. Tests are coming up! JYJY! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment