Morning went to Jurong West Regional Library. Just in case you wonder where it is, it's outside of Jurong Point. The community centre which it is in, is like the coolest community centre ever? There's sakae, yamaha and this big library. It's the first time I ever step into this library and I was amazed at how big and empty the library is. Cos it's like.. Most of the time I go the Jurong East Regional Library and it's always crowded with people. Obviously there was still no tables available for use but there was those wooden benches. I was doing my work in peace when this group of people came. I can confirm they are sec 3s and I can confirm they're not there to do homework/study. They were like chatting? Bloody hell de lah. Shh them still act blur. My sis stare at one of them, she stare back with the look like. Why are you staring at me. Lame siah! In any ways, I used my ear piece and managed to finish my Physics worksheet. As we were pissed with them, we left that area and find books on Geography. My sis wanted to read them for her upcoming tests. :) We discussed and came to a conclusion that if I were to go library to borrow books on my subjects, I can easily get A1s for my O levels. Sounds easy right? That's provided I can absorb and memorise whatever there is in the books lah. I not THAT crazy YET. :P
Left the library after taking down the codes of the books relevant to her tests. Went Jurong Point walk walk. My sis bought a pencilbox and I bought a wallet from Wallet Shop. We're supporters of MYUK ok! We've been using their pencilbox for quite some time already. Hehe. ^^ Ate sushi for lunch. Had ice-cream before meeting my mother and we continued to walk around.
We headed for a chinese doctor as my sis sprained her ankle like.. 2 days ago? Aiyoyo right? Actually I'd rather be at this height then suffer like my sis. Yes, she's tall. But her knees and ankles have problems and she visits doctors often and I often hear her complain of pain. x.x It's not entirely her height that cause all these problems. One thing is herdity. My dad's knees ain't that wonderful. Another thing is because she used to be in the badminton team. It's often said that those people who plays racquet games, get this kind of "pain".
Headed back home after that. I had a haircut since my mum was complaining of my hair being messy. Ok. Cut jiu cut lorh. I anything de. Hahas. :D Reached home after that. Slept until 7 plus just now. Hehe. ^^
What a long post! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment