Today is the first day of 2008 which means tomorrow school reopen already. Gosh. You can say I'm not looking forward to it at all. It's like.. After next year, It'll be O levels already and I've no idea what my future is going to be like. I've no ambition from young. All I know now is, I don't want to go into JCs next time as I'm afraid of it seeing how my sister is suffering. x.x Then again, if I enter poly, what courses will appeal to me? I totally have no idea but I'll most probaby be taking the business course. Time flies. How I miss my primary school life where I can just live without having to worry about failing exams. Oh well, without any more tution, I'll have to work double hard and do my best. That should be enough. :)
Although I didn't manage to reach level 38 by the end of 2007, I managed to do it before school reopened. xD I guess I'll be semi-active when school starts. It's hard not to on my computer since it has by any chance, became my habit. =X
It's been long since I've typed such a long post but it should be long since it's a new year. Resoultion? Hope I can manage Secondary 3 life. ^^

My character at level 38. I love my wand! :D

That's Bryan Wong if you can see. x.x

Picture of my new phone. :) My first time using Sony Ericsson phone so I'm not quite used to it yet.
What a purple post! :D
Oh ya! My house is painted already. All done. Now my mother moving the furnitures. Will take a picture and post when she's done shifting them. ^^ My mum is also tkaing this chance to clean the house. Hehe. New year mah. =P

Tada! I exchanged wardrobe with my sis. Feels weird... x.x
No comments:
Post a Comment