Monday, January 21, 2008

Today went Bukit Timah Hill for field trip after school. The place is super hot alright. I sweat like siao ding dong lorh. xD The overall was cool larh. Since it's my first time there. Saw many cool things that was related to Geography. The slope is very scary when we're going downwards. Going upwards was very tiring. Reached school but couldn't leave cos cher scared we steal bags. ._.lll So waited for the other group to be back. After which, headed to Mac to eat a bit with Alexis and p³. Hehe. Then took 985 home with p³. xD Realised she also stay at Bukit Batok area. :D

In the month of Febuary, I've 3 presents to buy! I'm going to be broke! 3,5,8! I hope I've remembered the dates correctly already. >.< Yan San, Rui Ping and Seok Xian birthday! ^^

Man Tou Rocks! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment