Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's been long since I last posted. I'm slowly getting used to waking up early in the morning and the long and tiring school days. Nothing interesting happened this few days. Maybe? I can't remember anything interesting or at least worth for me to remember.

Today had to stay back for a while to complete a Physics worksheet. Carissa also had to stay back to complete her Bio quiz. Hahas. Her timing damm good lah. I just walk out of the lab nia she call me le. Heh. :D So we went BP and I had my lunch. Chat about something interesting... xD Now i know why she so reluctantly reply my messages yesterday liao. Muhahas! xD

I'm so mentally tired in actual fact after doing the freaking AMaths questions, but I've no idea why when I was with Carissa, the tiredness in me just simply disappeared. Weird huh?

Raining now... Going to play a bit of maple before proceeding to do my compo draft 1. I seriously have no idea what to write about. Cham liao. >_< I forgot to bring my chemistry stuff back. So dead. x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment