Saturday, December 08, 2007

Yesterday was the day of the chalet. Met Carissa, her cousin, Wilson and Michelle at Jurong East Interchange. Went from there all the way to bedok. When we reached bedok and after waiting for 401 for nearly half an hour, we realised that it was not operating today! We were like bloody hell. Imagine Michelle never go ask, we'd wait forever. >_<>_<

Finally after so long, we reached E03. Went to the beach. Played there? Not exactly bah. Then we saw someone by the name of Carissa! The person wrote her name on the sand. We were like O.O such a coincident! After spending quite a lot of time there, we went back to the chalet.

It was like damm noisy lah. We were upstairs in the room with the door closed yet we can still hear the noise. You could imagine how noisy it was. So we decided to go have burger king for dinner. We're so in advance. It was only about 5 then. xD So we walk walk walk walk walk. Walk so much still haven't reach. Finally we reached there. Ate and thinking of how far we have to walk, I decided to rent a bike. Not that bad lah. $5 for 2 hours. I only used that bike to ride back to the chalet and to return it. I'm sure good at wasting $$$. xD

BBQ-ed marshmallow dipped in nutella. Yummy! xD Then that Michelle went to dip the prawns in nutella too! It may sound disgusting, but it's nice! Time flies. The sky turned dark soon. So it was only about 7 and East Coast looked like it was already 10+.

Grace was leaving already so I decided to hitch a ride to Bedok MRT station and head home. Why the sudden decision to not stay overnight? I old already, do so little things and I was like damm tired so I couldn't afford to not sleep. We were perhaps the first 2 humans to leave. Miss Lim haven't even turned up and we already left. Hahas. (:

When I reached home, took a shower dried my hair and I'm off to my slumber land. Slept from 11 plus to now. Not very long but I replenished my energy! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment