Monday, December 03, 2007

Today my mother was clearing my house de storeroom. Then found lots of my toys. =X Got yoyo's, cards and so on. xD Then it's like got some I also forgot how to play already. Haha. ^^ Seems like this will be a post for the next day but whatever. (: CCA tomorrow. Don't feel like going. Seriously. Feeling lazy. But if I stay at home more boring. So I'll definitely end up going. I doubt anyone understands what I said. >_< I'm trying hard to make this post long. Class chalet soon. I'm like on the fence? Somehow I want to stay overnight yet somehow I don't want to stay overnight. Weird bah. x_x How's going to decide for me? Carissa. =P She stay, I stay. She never stay, I never stay. :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment