Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Just came back from my aunt house. Went there after my lunch becasue my sis wants to study alone. After reaching there, watched shrek 3. Not the entire movie. Realised that both my cousins have the same phone! Just that they are of different colour. Cool. xD

Rode on the bike my uncle bought from Shen Zhen. It's damm cool all right. It's foldable which means it's super light. Although I know how to ride a bike, I find it difficult to ride that bike. All because the wheels are smaller than usual bikes which makes it difficult to control. Just riding a few rounds made my legs tired. >_<

Then my cousins wanted to swim. Not expecting such a situation, I wore my aunt de. Well, it's not the first time... Swam a bit. I was by then already damm tired. Gosh. I'm so lousy. x_x Then they were like playing in the jacuzzi? Stayed there for a long long time. Finally, they want go shower le. Had my dinner there, watched a bit of TV and here I am.

Now i'm dead tired but it was definitely a day that was spent on better things. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment