
Was looking through my photo album and saw this picture. Taken during this year de CNY. How I miss my teeth without braces. x.x It feels like it was only weeks ago this was taken. How time flies. Although most of us in the picture will be in the same class next year, I'm still sad as the one I want to be in the same class with will not be. I knew it since we chosen our subject combination that we won't be. Oh well. If I'm that 伟大, I'd had chosen to go into the same class as her. Sometimes things just simply don't go our way. Sad lah. Not same class already. But! She's just next door. (: Hope that this picutre can be re-taken next year, same people same place. x) I finally added a picture to the top of my blog!! =D Cute bah! ^^ Warning. Those who are using IE6 will not be able to view the picture as transparent.
what an emo post...
No comments:
Post a Comment