Yesterday
Yesterday went orchard with Carissa, Jasmine and Jocelyn. Watched balls of fury at lido. I strongly encourage people to watch that show. Super funny lorh! xD After that walked in far east. Walk walk walk. Walk until legs super tired. Go on board the 190 still no seat. Damm. My legs were going to become jellly. x.x Lucky after alight, bus-stop got seat. ^^ Didn't had time to post yesterday cos I was busy watching a show. =x I watched from 7 plus to 12.30 like that. Pro bah! Then today in school I was like. So tired.
Today
Today went to school got back our Geography, Literature, Maths & Chinese Paper 1. My results.
Geography: 57/80
Literature: 30/50
Chinese Paper 1: 45/70
Maths: 60/100
Oh well. Literature & Geography I did better than i expected cos I wrote crap. Hahas! ^^ Maths Paper 1 was a disappointment. If I could calculate sums faster and more accurate. That would certainly not be my results. I seriously know how to do them. The difficult sums which needed less calculation I could get them right. I'm just a weird person. Getting easy sums wrong, difficult sums correct. x.x Chinese was okok lah. My normal stardard. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment