Monday, October 29, 2007

Today went for dental appointment. Damm it lorh. I waited from 11.40 to 12. =.= First time I wait so long. x.x Current colour is still purple. My sister met me there and we went bugis for lunch at sakae. Reached bugis. Realised that sakae is currently under renovations. We LOL! -.- So in the end we decided to simply go westmall. Reached westmall the realised that lunch buffet is not avaliable there and the tea time buffet is at 3. At that time it was 2+. Walked around westmall killing time. I ate 7 plates while my sister ate 10+12 pieces of watermelon. She's good. (: After eating so much, that will most probably be my 3 meals for the day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. xD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Scallops! Don't you think they look like a flower? =D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The 12 pieces of watermelon. x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment