Friday, October 19, 2007

Today in school. Watched some zoom movie which was like O.O Didn't managed to watch finish but there were some parts that was funny. xD After recess had prize presentation thingy. Sat in the canteen and chat instead of even watching. =P Carissa got real bored and started messaging people, " Hello :) ". She sure is bored! =D After the thingy finally ended it was only bout 12. Went BPP with her to buy my 2 eggy bread that was almost the same for lunch. Wow. Lunch at 12 plus. I'm sure gonna get hungry soon. =X Our timing was sure good. If we were later by a few steps, we would had gotten wet. Real wet. x.x I'm so dumb. I forgot to charge my phone yesterday night and the battery gone flat even before I reached school. -.- Oh well. >.<

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A nice place to chill. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment