Thursday, September 27, 2007
Assembly today. Erm. Nothing much today. The exams are really nearing by the days yet I'm certain I won't be able to remember anything if I were to study now with this kind of bad memory. Hahas. :) Never mind. At least I did notes. So I won't be rushing like siao when the exams are really coming. I know I can do it. I put in effort. Even though I can't hit top 10 in class anymore, I know I've did my best for EOY and that's good enough. Get into pure sciences and I know I didn't let myself down.((: No point for my to cry over how bad my CA was. No point regretting how bad it was. It's all over. Time cannot be turned back. I'll treasure the time I am left with my friends. Hope I can still be in the same class as a few next year. x)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment