Sunday, July 08, 2007

No tution again today. My cher in hospital. Hope she get well soon! (:

Yesterday spent so much time watching the live earth concert. Linkin park don't feel like linkin park when they sing old song already. Chester can't scream anymore. x( Whee! I found my live in texas LP disc. Haha! (x




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


So sad. Justine Henin lost to Marion Bartoli. Don't know what went wrong lorh. She was totally not in control of the game at all. Running left and right. x(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Maria Sharapova out long ago. x.x She's damm pretty and damm tall! I like some bian tai like that. Haha! xD


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket(she's 188cm!)



Venus Williams won her fourth Wimbledon title. (=



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Male singles will be Roger Federer VS Rafael Nadal again. Who will win? Grass master VS clay master.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



So many pics! Haha. Not bad! xD I'm like some tennis freak. =X Haha. (;

`HOLYkukuBLURcouple

No comments:

Post a Comment